Saturday, January 1, 2011

all d best memory wif u


tonite
i will leave singapore
n i will leave bebe
sorry be...
i cant oweys stay beside u
with a very down mood now
hmm...
dun cry dun cry
i promise myself tat cant cry easily
wsin..b strong






nvm
bebe will go bec to kk when CNY
juz a month later 
so i should b happy 
分离是为了下次的相聚
half year v oso can wait
now it juz only a month
i believe v can do it





im happy tat can come here to accompany u
now i noe how ur life
n wat will happen in ur life everyday
bebe
u r d best





after CNY v meet
bebe promise me he will go bec on cheng beng
hehe
v can meet again
bcos my birthday day drop on cheng beng
YEAH~
my 19t birthday can celebrate wif bebe
so
i should happy rite??
JAN
FEB 
MARCH
v oso can meet
so good
its enough for me
v can meet once per month
thx bebe tat u decide to go bec
i waiting for u
^^






No comments:

Post a Comment