Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cameron Highland Trips...


my english no good
pls forgive me





tomolo will go to cameron highland
with all classmates
for a 3 days 2 nites trip 
our aim is 
catch some insects to do our project
but i think tat
the main aim is
go to play la
hahahaha








now got a little bit excited
bcos tis is the first time for me go to cameron
paiseh la
i hope tis is a enjoyable & memorable trip for me






i want buy tomatoes,veges,strawberries
jagungssssss
cactus
take photosss
enjoy the fresh air at there






i oso hope tat
next time can go wif bb la
b
y u dislike go to cameron highland jek
i heard many guys said
cameron is a boring place
nothing to play
is tat rite
??





i like natural so much
so... ....
bebe
will u go wif me 
next time
??


No comments:

Post a Comment