Saturday, September 17, 2011

随心

today go to sing k with friend
met up with an old friend also
her boyfriend fetch us to shopping mall
she ask him to join us
but he dun want may be because of shy
hehe
hmm...
i wish to bring up my be to anywhere i go
can always be with him
i want to have many many memories with him



i saw a photo from facebook
a people same age with me married dy
everytime see the others marry
will feeling envy there
hmm...
when will my turn jek??
hahaha XD
im so thirst with it right??
just only a feeling la
but i will always ask be
"when will u marry me??"
but he always reply me
"i wanna marry u right now"
"xiao bi,will you married me??"
hmm...
is that reliable or just for fun only
don't know
but for me is happy enough dy
now is not the time for marry
it's too early
we must wait
because i always said
if wanna marry
i want to stay together
i really hate distance very very much
it make us suffer
and always getting tears drop


im counting down for our sixth anniversary
already make a video for him
hope he will like it
lao be will come back celebrate with me
^^
another 10 days to go
he ask me where should we going to have
our "light-candle dinner"
wheevit~!!
surprise with it
so romance la my guy
he seldom to do so
but...
don't know is seldom or no chance
but i know that night have to take dinner with his family
but anyway
just enjoy it
because can together with him is enough for me dy

last few months lao be always complaint that
i gonna fatter and fatter
so he din buy any shirts for me dy
because he really don't know which size suitable my body size
haiz...
but last time he saw me
he said my weight getting lose
hahaha
yesterday he told me
next month he go hong kong
see whether got nice clothes to buy for me
hiak hiak =)
but he was too bad
he ask me to gain weight again
hng!!
I wont i wont...
blah blah blah
haha XD

No comments:

Post a Comment